CONTACT ME to schedule your photo session!
715-659-4244
rhondashutterbug@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

SENIOR REPS

It seems early to start thinking about NEXT year's seniors, especially when this year's seniors have not graduated yet; however, you can be sure the class of 2013 is counting the days until they are official seniors!  Part of the excitement of senior year is having your senior portraits taken.  Senior portraits are so different from a few years ago - they are so much more personalized and fun now!  I enjoy taking senior portraits probably more than any other kind of photography, so I am so excited to start a new year of portrait taking!!   I rounded up a few representatives from various schools to be my models and spokespersons for my studio.  After all, word of mouth is THE best advertising tool (along with Facebook)!  

Senior reps come in and I do a small session with them.  This session is free to them.  I then design cards using their picture and my contact information, along with a "coupon" for $25 off any senior portrait session for the one who brings the card back to me.  The rep passes these out to any class of 2013 student.  For helping me out, the reps get $50 off their portrait session this summer/fall, plus, they get $5 print credit for every card with their image on turned in to me and session booked.  It's a win-win for everyone!  



My first two reps this year are Alicia and Ashley.  Alicia attends Spencer High School.  She plans to possible major in the education field, which is why we used the "school" look here.  Also, I love the feminine look of the rose petals and white background.




Ashley is from Colby High School.  She enjoys the casual "grungy" look, which I think turned out great for her. 



I have several more reps coming in the next few weeks, and I will be introducing them on my blog as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment