CONTACT ME to schedule your photo session!
715-659-4244
rhondashutterbug@gmail.com

Monday, February 6, 2012

NEW LENS

There are so many items on my "wish list" for my photography business.  Of course, there is always the new backdrops and props I'm on the lookout for, but then t here are the really expensive items - like lenses and lighting equipment.  I recently purchased a new Canon lens - the EF 70-200 mm f/4.0.  I've wanted this lens for a long time.  Since it's not real great for inside my studio, it's main purpose will be outdoor portraits, wildlife, and of course, shots of my boys playing baseball!  

We went sledding this weekend and I got to really use my new lens.  Wow-I am so impressed with this thing!  It gives an awesome sharp image and the zoom is perfect for my needs.   Here are some of the images I took using this lens.





Now. . . . for baseball season and senior portrait time to begin. . . 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment