CONTACT ME to schedule your photo session!
715-659-4244
rhondashutterbug@gmail.com

Thursday, February 16, 2012

SENIOR REPS NEEDED FOR CLASS OF 2013

It may seem early for the class of 2013 to start thinking about senior portraits, but believe me, the year goes by so quickly and before you know it, it is September of your senior year and you will be too busy to think about getting your portraits taken!

Schedule your senior portrait session as soon as you know what month you want your portraits taken.  Summer is the most popular time, but lots of kids like fall portraits.  Even if you want October portraits, you can schedule them as early as May!  July to December is really busy for me, not only doing senior portraits, but also family portraits, especially in the fall!  If you book early, you don't have to worry if I'll have an opening!

I am looking for 1-2 students in the class of 2013 to be my senior representatives.  Senior reps get to be on my advertising brochures.  The rep session is free, and all I ask is that you hand out 15 fliers with your images on to anyone in local schools graduating in 2013.  Then, you get $50 off any senior session of your choice, plus $5 print credit for each friend who books a session and turns in your rep card!  The friend who turns in the rep card will receive $25 off any senior session.

Give me a call if you are interested, or if you know someone graduating in 2013, please pass this information along to them!  I still needs reps in all local schools, except for Spencer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment