CONTACT ME to schedule your photo session!
715-659-4244
rhondashutterbug@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of year.   As a child, I loved it because it meant a day at Grandma's with the cousins, as a young adult, it meant my family going to my mother's and mother-in-law's homes and enjoying their cooking.  Now that I live 782 miles from my mom, and my first mother-in-law has passed away, I take turns with my sister-in-law hosting Thanksgiving for my husband's family.  Traditions change over time, but one tradition should always be our thankfulness for what we have.  Make a list of your blessings - it is a great eye opener when we list all we have been blessed with.  May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a wonderful year full of blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment