CONTACT ME to schedule your photo session!
715-659-4244
rhondashutterbug@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

NEWBORN SESSION-Baby Rosalind

Who doesn't love a newborn?  I was so excited to have little Rosalind in the studio last week.  I had visions of a sleeping baby propped up on a pillow, a sleeping naked baby curled into a ball, and if I was lucky, a sleeping baby with a slight smile on her face. . . . well, sweet little Rosalind decided NOT to sleep at all for the entire 2 hour session!  I guess she wanted to see what was going on!  She did not like being curled up into a ball for me to pose her and for only being 5 days old, she was really strong!  However, I did get some sweet shots of her parents holding her and we managed to get her to close her eyes long enough to snap at least one "sleeping shot".  Newborns=unpredictable!



No comments:

Post a Comment