CONTACT ME to schedule your photo session!
715-659-4244
rhondashutterbug@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FAMILY SESSIONS - The M Family

Shannon was Levi's pre-k teacher for awhile this past fall.  Not only is she a wonderful caring teacher, she also does some awesome crochet work!  I purchased some hats and diaper covers from her and she decided to schedule a family session. 


Shannon has a lovely family.  Little Avrie and Claire are so cute.  Avrie was sportin' her cowgirl boots and was so excited to have them in the pictures.  Every time I asked Claire to smile for me, she would tilt her head and grin.  She really had that head tilt down by the end of the session :-).  We also got some great images of dad in there, even though I don't think he was exactly thrilled to be there - most dads aren't :-).   Still, I am very happy with the end results!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment