CONTACT ME to schedule your photo session!
715-659-4244
rhondashutterbug@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SENIOR SESSIONS - Jeremy

This has really been a great year for doing senior portraits for my business!  I had hoped at the beginning of the summer to get at least 5 seniors (plus my own son).  Wow- I was blessed with 20 this year!  I met some great kids, learned A LOT about photographing young people, and mostly, had a really good time doing it all!  It seems that each young person I had the privilege to photograph had great ideas and brought their own inspiration to the shoots - sometimes they did not know it, but they all did great!  Jeremy was no different.  I had a lot of fun with some of his ideas and hobbies!  I even had to swallow my "Pittsburgh" pride and shoot a Green Bay fan!




No comments:

Post a Comment