CONTACT ME to schedule your photo session!
715-659-4244
rhondashutterbug@gmail.com

Friday, October 28, 2011

BABY SESSIONS-Liam

Little Liam is 3 months old!  What a cutie pie!  I am so excited to be able to have the opportunity to photograph Liam throughout his first year of life as his parents became part of my "Baby's First Year Session" club!  Liam did not want to cooperate the first day his mom brought him, so we rescheduled for later in the week.  Dad came along this time, and Liam did awesome!  I could not get a smile out of him, but he was pleasant and cooperative most of the session.  We decided to end the session right before we got some shots of Liam in a Santa hat - he started to fuss and we decided to be happy with the images we got!  I am thrilled with these, and in fact, have one of them hanging in my studio!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment