CONTACT ME to schedule your photo session!
715-659-4244
rhondashutterbug@gmail.com

Saturday, January 5, 2013

FAMILY SESSIONS-The "B" Family

I love it when families return to me year after year for their family portraits.  It is so great to see how the children grow and develop each year.  When Nicole brought her family to me 3 years ago, I was just beginning my business and I did not have a studio.  Her youngest daughter was about 1 1/2, and refused to look at the camera!  The next year, it was about the same.  This year, however, Bryleigh loved the camera!  She was so much to photograph.  Her older sister, Brezylyn, has always been very cooperative in front of the camera, and Braedon always has too.  They are such cute kids and such a great family to work with!!







No comments:

Post a Comment