CONTACT ME to schedule your photo session!
715-659-4244
rhondashutterbug@gmail.com

Sunday, October 14, 2012

SENIOR SESSIONS-Matt, Jordan, Jayme

Wow-it's been a busy fall!  I am way behind on my blogging!  So, I will try to catch up over the next few days.  If you are reading this, please leave me a comment so I know I'm not just writing this to myself :-).   

I've worked with some great seniors this year!  I love senior portrait photography.  Mostly because the kids that come to me are so excited to be there!  They are FINALLY seniors!  I remember how that felt many years ago :-).   They have fun ideas and are open to mine.  

Here are a few of my favorites from 3 seniors from 3 different high schools in our area.

Matt, from Columbus Catholic School



Jordan, from Loyal High School




Jayme, from Marshfield High School






No comments:

Post a Comment