CONTACT ME to schedule your photo session!
715-659-4244
rhondashutterbug@gmail.com

Thursday, August 2, 2012

THE S FAMILY

"Word of mouth" is so important in any business, but in photography, it rules.   Facebook has made it easy for the public to view my portfolio, but word of mouth by my clients to new potential clients brings my more business than anything else.  This is how Peggy and her family came to hire me.  I had done a family session with one of Peggy's friends, who recommended me to Peggy.  I am so thankful for all the business I've gotten via this method.  Peggy's husband, Jim, has some beautiful gardens and flower boxes all around their home.  They have a beautiful pond in the back of their property with a small cabin.  Their place is just gorgeous for a photo session!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment