CONTACT ME to schedule your photo session!
715-659-4244
rhondashutterbug@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Long Winter Days

What to do on long winter days when the storm has you trapped inside?  Well, I edit photos.  I went back through my photo archives to a few years ago when my family and I visited Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Tetons.  I think this is one of the most beautiful places on earth!  I did not own a great camera back then - just a point and shoot, but it took some nice images all in all.  Here are some of my edited images:





  I plan to get several printed in the 3.5x5 inch size and use them to create all occasion cards.  I still enjoy card making the "old fashioned" way, but like to add my photography instead of all the traditional rubber stamp scenes and ribbons.

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I was just looking at a card you sent me the other day. It has a snowy scene on it and it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete