CONTACT ME to schedule your photo session!
715-659-4244
rhondashutterbug@gmail.com

Thursday, July 29, 2010

EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

This past week, as Rachel, her mother and sister viewed the images that we had taken, I realized how different everyone's tastes and preferences are!  There were images that I absolutely LOVED, but Rachel, Marie and Sarah did not choose them for their favorite list!   

I think it has something to do with the model's personality coming out in the images.  Marie could look at a photo and see how the tilt of her daughter's head or her smile were "her's", or if they were "posed".   

It was an important lesson for me to realize that although a photo may be perfect in composition and lighting and may be post processed perfectly, it all boils down to capturing the individual's personality and style.   

It is a good thing I took over 300 images, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment